- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Flayva's Bar & Grill
Flayva's Bar & Grill Review
Generous portions of Belizean dishes are what Flayva's (the local way of saying "flavors") is known for, and it's also the name of the owner's pet parrot. On the pedestrian-only section of Burns Avenue, with some seating outside, Flayva has good traditional breakfasts (served all day) with fryjacks and big breakfast burritos. At lunch and dinner we suggest the shrimp dishes, such as curried shrimp or mango shrimp. Occasionally service can be slow. There's a DJ some nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more