- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Flayva's Bar & Grill
Flayva's Bar & Grill Review
Generous portions of Belizean dishes are what Flayva's (the local way of saying "flavors") is known for, and it's also the name of the owner's pet parrot. On the pedestrian-only section of Burns Avenue, with some seating outside, Flayva has good traditional breakfasts (served all day) with fryjacks and big breakfast burritos. At lunch and dinner we suggest the shrimp dishes, such as curried shrimp or mango shrimp. Occasionally service can be slow. There's a DJ some nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack?... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more