- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mahogany Hall Boutique Resort
At a Glance
- Gorgeous suites
- lovely views of the Mopan River
- super comfortable beds
- Somewhat unusual location—neither a jungle lodge or in-town hotel
- room rates have a 5% "administrative fee."
Check Rates from our Partners
Mahogany Hall Boutique Resort Review
An upmarket alternative to fancy jungle lodges is this resort in, of all places, Bullet Tree Falls, on the banks of the Mopan River. The eight rooms and suites in a three-story colonial-style mansion have polished hardwood floors, high ceilings, four-poster beds, lots of rich wood trim, and luxury furnishings. If you can, upgrade to one of the suites, which are stunning. You can dine indoors with a view of the pool or on the veranda overlooking the river.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more