Barn and Grill
Barn and Grill Review
That's no typo—it is Barn and Grill, and the specialties here, served in a rough and rustic open-air shed, are beef burgers and steak. The flank steak is excellent. We've never tried it, but if you're with a group or just have a gigantic appetite, try the Rodeo Big Plate with three flank steaks, two sirloin steaks, two rib eye steaks, and four pork chops, served with mashed potatoes, salad, cole slaw, and tortillas. Serves six, and you need to give them 24-hours notice.
- Address: Mile 53.5, George Price Hwy., formerly Western Hwy., Teakettle
- Phone: 664/7907
- Location: Belmopan City
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to everyone who encouraged us to go to Belize and to give Lamanai a try. We're back from our trip and had a fantastic time. We lo... Read more
Hi, all - My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so... Read more
We fell in love with Playa del Carmen. Then we travelled to Huatulco and PV and loved it as well. We just loved Mexico, the people especial... Read more