- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Corkers Restaurant and Bar
Corkers Restaurant and Bar Review
Next door to the Hibiscus Hotel, Corkers is run by the husband-and-wife team of Geoff Hatto-Hembling and Sam Buxton from the U.K. To catch any breezes, sit in the covered, open-air patio, or you can dine inside in the cozy air-conditioned dining room. The menu is eclectic, ranging from classic English fish and chips to a grilled American cheeseburger with fries to Indian curries, plus pasta, steak, pork ribs, fried chicken, and a nice variety of salads. Drink prices are reasonable, with half-price cocktails at at extended happy hour 4–10 pm Thur.–Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more