- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sanny's Grill Review
With a hot grill and sizzling spices, this restaurant transforms Belizean basics like chicken or porkchops beyond standard fare. Try the porkchops in brandy-mustard sauce, coconut chicken, or grilled fish with coriander. Eat in the casual dining room or out on the covered deck. In a residential area off Benque Road, the place can be hard to find after dark. Consider taking a taxi.
- Address: 18th St., heading west of San Ignacio, look for sign just beyond Texaco station, San Ignacio
- Phone: 824/2988
- Location: San Ignacio
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $145+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Radisson Fort George and Marina in May: $176 & Up Expedia
- 4% OFF BEST WESTERN Belize Biltmore Plaza! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1,006 Travelocity
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $149+/Nt — $149 Travelocity
- Save on Your Vacation: 5 Nts The Great House + Air Fr $1,078 — $1,078 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more