- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Benque House of Culture
Benque House of Culture Review
The mission of Benque House of Culture, one of five government-sponsored houses of culture in Belize (others are in Belize City, Orange Walk Town, Corozal Town, and San Ignacio/Santa Elena), is "promoting beauty and goodness." Who could argue with that? Housed in the former Benque police station, this little museum has displays on the history of Benque Viejo, which celebrated its centennial in 2004, and also offers classes for local schoolchildren and their teachers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more