The Cayo District Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Cayo District Restaurant Reviews
San Ignacio is the culinary center of the Cayo, with some two-dozen restaurants. Most are small spots with only a few tables. Restaurants offer Indian, French, German, and even Sri Lankan fare as well as burritos and beans. Prices, designed to appeal to the budget and mid-level travelers who stay in town, rarely rise above the moderate level. At the jungle lodges outside San Ignacio prices are much higher. Some lodges charge BZ$65–BZ$80, or more, for dinner.
Browse The Cayo District Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's