Zip-lining in Mountain Pine Ridge
Calico Jack's Jungle Canopy & Zip Line. Calico Jack's zip line is over a half mile (1 km) long. The "Ultimo Explorer" zip line tour has 9 runs on 15 platforms over 2,700 ft. There also are five caves on the grounds, two open for exploring with a guide. Calico Jack's Village has cabañas moved from its original location on the Placencia peninsula, and a restaurant called One-Eyed Jack's. Off Mile 7, Mountain Pine Ridge Rd., El Progresso/7 Mile. 832/2478. www.calicojacksvillage.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's