- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
You may feel a little like Tarzan as you dangle 80 feet above the jungle floor, suspended by a harness, moving from one suspended platform to another.
Jaguar Paw Zipline. Jaguar Paw has eight zip line platforms set 100 to 250 feet apart. At the last platform you have to rappel to the ground. There's a 240-pound weight limit. Zip line tours often are combined with cave tubing in the Caves Branch River. The cost for the zip line is around BZ$120–BZ$200, depending on the tour and whether lunch and transportation are included. Off Mile 37, George Price Hwy., Belmopan. 223/4438; 877/424–8552 in U.S. and Canada. www.chukkacaribbean.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's