Mesa Cafe Review
Mesa Cafe serves the island equivalent of fast food in a surprisingly quiet setting. It's a great spot for an inexpensive lunch. Try the shrimp burger or fish tacos, and finish with craboo ice cream.
- Address: Vilma Linda Plaza, Tarpon St., San Pedro
- Phone: 226/3444
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- Closed for dinner; open for breakfast and lunch daily.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to everyone who encouraged us to go to Belize and to give Lamanai a try. We're back from our trip and had a fantastic time. We lo... Read more
Hi, all - My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so... Read more