- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sandros Piccola Cucina
Sandros Piccola Cucina Review
After being closed for awhile, Sandros has reopened in a new location to almost unanimously rave reviews. At dinner, you'll love their honest, authentic Italian food such as carbanara spaghetti, lasagna, seafood ravioli, and lobster linguini with a choice of sauces. The Italian owner is friendly and gregarious, and as you enter you can watch the food being prepared in the open kitchen, though the seating is in a garden patio. There's a limited wine list.
- Address: Pasero St., short distance from Atlantic Bank Caye Caulker
- Location: Caye Caulker
- No credit cards.
- Closed Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more