- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sandros Piccola Cucina
Sandros Piccola Cucina Review
After being closed for awhile, Sandros has reopened in a new location to almost unanimously rave reviews. At dinner, you'll love their honest, authentic Italian food such as carbanara spaghetti, lasagna, seafood ravioli, and lobster linguini with a choice of sauces. The Italian owner is friendly and gregarious, and as you enter you can watch the food being prepared in the open kitchen, though the seating is in a garden patio. There's a limited wine list.
- Address: Pasero St., short distance from Atlantic Bank Caye Caulker
- Location: Caye Caulker
- No credit cards.
- Closed Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more