- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Legends Burger House
Legends Burger House Review
You can get a big, thick American-style burger here, at this slightly funky hamburger joint (formerly Sweet Basil) in a two-story clapboard building by the side of the golf cart path on North Ambergris. Try the Wyatt Earp burger, piled high with onions, bacon, and cheese, or the "old school" Jerry Garcia, with Swiss cheese and grilled mushrooms. Don't let them overcook your burger. Fries are excellent, and the beer is cold.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Thank you to everybody who responded to my previous post about Belize. Read more
· News & Features
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible ... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more