- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Paradise Theater Review
The Paradise Theater is part of the troubled Reef Village condo and timeshare development, though it is now under new management. Here you can watch first-run or near-first-run movies in air-conditioned comfort and with Dolby 5.1 sound for as little as BZ$5. The theater, which has 300- and a 150-seat rooms, is also used for live shows. If you're thirsty, there's a bar. If you're staying in town or south and don't want to pay the BZ$10 fee to take your golf cart across the bridge, you can park it on the south side of the bridge and walk over (no toll for pedestrians), as the theater is a just a few hundred feet from the bridge.
- Address: Golf cart path, North Ambergris, just across the bridge near the Reef Village development San Pedro
- Phone: 636/8123
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack?... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more