- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Palmilla Review
La Palmilla restaurant at Victoria House is classy without being stuffy and romantic without being precious. The setting, near one of the Victoria House pools with views of the sea, in manicured grounds, is among the most attractive in San Pedro. The restaurant does an especially fine job with local seafood, especially grilled lobster. Although there's a lovely indoor dining room, in good weather you might prefer dining on the patio in the open air, with sea views and a nice breeze from the water.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more