- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Rendezvous Restaurant & Winery
Rendezvous Restaurant & Winery Review
Belize's only Thai-French-Belizean restaurant combines local seafood with Thai spices and French and Asian presentation. The menu changes frequently, with daily specials. Our favorites include pad thai and spider crabs served with a spicy Singapore sauce (BZ$65). The owners, Glen and Colleen Schwenginger, who have lived and worked in Thailand and Singapore, also produce and bottle their own wines using imported grape concentrate. It's not bad. There's a casual beach bar underneath the restaurant.
- Address: 4 mi (6.5 km) north of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
- Phone: 226/3426
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Belize City Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $176+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $149+/Nt Travelocity
- 1% OFF Radisson Fort George and Marina! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1,103 Travelocity
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Belize City Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Expedia
- Super Savings on Belize City 6 Nts Htl + Air Fr $917 — $917 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more