- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cocotal Inn & Cabanas
At a Glance
- friendly, small resort on the beach
- affordable rates
- no restaurant on-site
Check Rates from our Partners
Cocotal Inn & Cabanas Review
If you're looking for a small, homey spot on the beach, Cocotal could be it. There are only five units—three cottages and two suites in the main house. Our favorite is the casita, with vaulted hardwood ceiling (capped with a cute cupola) and a four-poster queen bed. It's closest to the beach and also overlooks the pool. All units have fully equipped kitchens, so you can cook your own meals, or hop on one of the complimentary bikes and ride to a nearby restaurant or into town. The friendly, helpful owners are on-site. There's a small artificial reef at the pier for snorkeling.
- Address: North Ambergris, 2½ miles (4 km) north of the center of town, San Pedro
- Phone: 226/2097
- Website: www.cocotalbelize.com
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 1 casita, 2 cabañas, 1 1-bedroom suite, 1 2-bedroom suite.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more