- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Red Ginger Review
With its stylishly minimalist decor and ice-cold air-conditioning, this restaurant could be in L.A., but it's actually at The Phoenix resort at the north end of San Pedro. No sea views here—you gaze at deep red and mocha cream walls, with brown earth-toned accents, and tropical wild ginger plants in glass vases. After a ginger or basil mojito, start with ceviche, your choice of grouper, or mixed shrimp and lobster. Try the grilled snook with guava tamarind glaze and salsa, or the blackened snapper. A five-course tasting menu is BZ$100 per person. The service is a couple of notches above most other places in San Pedro.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
After wanting to go to Belize for a few years now, we are finally going at the beginning of February! Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more