- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- luxury condos on over 500 feet of beachfront
- elegant interior design
- good on-site dive shop
- not inexpensive, especially for larger units
Check Rates from our Partners
Las Terrazas Review
Las Terrazas luxury condos have 9-foot ceilings, travertine tile floors, fully equipped kitchens with Brazilian granite countertops, cable TV, and high-speed Internet. One-, two-, and three-bedroom suites are available on a nightly basis. The unusual, two-level curved pier sweeps out into the sea. A dive shop, White Sands Cove Dive Shop, is now on-site, as well as the O Restaurant, a fitness center, and two pools. Package plans with meals are available. Las Terrazas is the northernmost point currently served by cabs from San Pedro (BZ$50 one-way), but water taxis also stop here.
- Address: North Ambergris, 4 miles (6.5 km) north of town, Beachfront, Ambergris Caye | Map It
- Phone: 226/4249; 800/447–1553 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.lasterrazasresort.com
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 39 condo suites (39 additional units planned).
- Rate includes some meals, no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more