- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- luxury condos on over 500 feet of beachfront
- elegant interior design
- good on-site dive shop
- not inexpensive, especially for larger units
Las Terrazas Review
Las Terrazas luxury condos have 9-foot ceilings, travertine tile floors, fully equipped kitchens with Brazilian granite countertops, cable TV, and high-speed Internet. One-, two-, and three-bedroom suites are available on a nightly basis. The An unusual, two-level curved pier sweeps out into the sea. A dive shop, White Sands Cove Dive Shop, is now on-site, as well as the O Restaurant, a fitness center, and two pools. Package plans with meals are available. Las Terrazas is the northernmost point currently served by cabs from San Pedro (BZ$50 one-way), but water taxis also stop here.
- Address: North Ambergris, 4 miles (6.5 km) north of town, Beachfront, Ambergris Caye | Map It
- Phone: 226/4249; 800/447–1553 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.lasterrazasresort.com
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 39 condo suites (39 additional units planned).
- Rate includes some meals, no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Thank you to everybody who responded to my previous post about Belize. Read more
· News & Features
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more