- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Grand Caribe Resort and Condominiums
At a Glance
- Super-luxury condos, all with views of the sea
- short bike, golf cart ride, or taxi ride to restaurants and to town
- Pricey but worth it if you want the best
- taxi to town is BZ$35
Grand Caribe Resort and Condominiums Review
Set in an arc on a 5-acre beachfront site, Grand Caribe's 72 super-luxury condos, in eight four-story, red-tiled-roof clusters, face the sea and a 500-foot stretch of sandy beach. Grand Caribe opened in 2008, with the most recent units completed in 2011; more are to come at a later phase. The one, two-, three-and four-bedroom suites have Brazilian floor tiles, kitchens with granite countertops and mahogany cabinets, and high-quality furnishings. Rare in Belize, some units have elevator access. There are three pools, one with a swim-up bar and bar and grill serving light meals. Several good restaurants are within walking distance. The long pier has berths for a number of boats.
- Address: Tres Cocos area of North Ambergris, 1¼ mi (2 km) north of bridge, Ambergris Caye
- Phone: 226/4726; 800/488–5903 from U.S. or Canada
- Website: www.grandcaribe.com
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 72 condominium suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Hello, There is a ton of great information on the forums. Read more
· News & Features
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more