- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Come here for a seat where you can catch sea breezes, and dig into spicy Mexican dishes with a Caribbean twist, such as margarita shrimp or caracol al mojo de ajo (grilled conch with garlic sauce). If you like tacos, don't miss Taco Fridays, when you can choose from steak, conch and lobster (in-season), fish and shrimp, or Hawaiian with chicken and pineapple tacos, along with half-price margaritas.
- Address: Barrier Reef Dr., in Spindrift HotelSan Pedro,
- Phone: 226/2170
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Belize - Cayo District & Placencia Experience IExplore
- Belize Family IExplore
- Belize Active - Cayo District & San Pedro — $2,399 IExplore
- Belize Family — $2,700 IExplore
- Guatemala, Honduras & Belize — $4,995 IExplore
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Think we have narrowed down Belize as our destination for our 10 year anniversary this October. Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more