- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Blue Water Grill
Blue Water Grill Review
Close to the beach and perpetually busy, this restaurant's seats are on a raised, covered deck with views of the Barrier Reef a few hundred yards away. The emphasis here is on seafood such as grilled grouper or snapper, but there are good wood-fired pizzas and pastas, too. The owners run a tight ship, and by island standards the service is top-notch. The crispy coconut shrimp appetizer is our favorite.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more