- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Island Supermarket Review
Island Supermarket has the largest selection of groceries, liquor, and beer, along with hot sauces and other Belizean-produced items, though it's not the cheapest place in San Pedro. Grocery prices in San Pedro generally are 20% to 75% higher than in supermarkets in the United States, except for a few items, such as rum, produced in Belize, and Island Supermarket's prices are high even by San Pedro standards.
- Address: Coconut Dr., south of town, across from Bowen & Bowen Belikin distributors San Pedro
- Phone: 226/2972
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more