- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Island Supermarket Review
Island Supermarket has the largest selection of groceries, liquor, and beer, along with hot sauces and other Belizean-produced items, though it's not the cheapest place in San Pedro. Grocery prices in San Pedro generally are 20% to 75% higher than in supermarkets in the United States, except for a few items, such as rum, produced in Belize, and Island Supermarket's prices are high even by San Pedro standards.
- Address: Coconut Dr., south of town, across from Bowen & Bowen Belikin distributors San Pedro
- Phone: 226/2972
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more