- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tobacco Caye Lodge
At a Glance
- Most "upscale" of Tobacco Caye hotels
- friendly staff
- Still pretty basic, just slightly above backpacker level
Check Rates from our Partners
Tobacco Caye Lodge Review
This cluster of pastel blue cabins is a few feet from the turquoise sea. There's a bit more room here for stretching out than at the island's other lodges, as the property extends from the sea on the east to the back side of the caye. A thatch-roof bar is set away from the cabins, and there's also a small shop. Rates do not include South Water Caye Marine Reserve fee of BZ$10 per day per person (reduced daily rates for longer stays) or transport to and from the island. Camping available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more