- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Gato. A 30-ft. sailing catamaran, El Gato does day cruises to Caye Caulker, with two stops for snorkeling, for BZ$130 per person (minimum three persons). Also, half-day sails to Mexico Rocks or Hol Chan, BZ$100 per person (minimum three). A sunset cruise also is BZ$100, and a sail with a beach barbecue with fresh-caught fish and lobster is BZ$160. All rates plus admission to marine reserves if applicable. El Gato can take a maximum of 12 persons, and usually there are just a few on board, so it's a less crowded experience than some of the other snorkel tours. The boat will pick you up at your resort. San Pedro. 226/2264. www.ambergriscaye.com/elgato.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe