- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
To get around Corozal, call the Taxi Association or ask your hotel to arrange for transportation. Fares to most destinations in town are low, at BZ$10 or less, but rates to points outside town can be expensive; agree on a price beforehand. Likewise, in Orange Walk call the Taxi Association or ask your hotel to arrange a taxi.
Taxi Association in Corozal (1st. St. South, Corozal. 422/2035.)
Taxi Association in Orange Walk (Queen Victoria Ave., Orange Walk Town. 322/2560.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's