- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Corozal Town has flights only to and from San Pedro (Ambergris Caye). Tropic Air and Maya Island Air each fly four to six times daily between Ambergris Caye and the airstrip at Corozal, about 2 miles (3 km) south of town off the Goldson Highway. The journey takes 20 minutes and costs around BZ$100 one-way. From Corozal, there's no direct service to Belize City or other destinations in Belize. Charter service is available to Chan Chich Lodge and the Indian Church/Lamanai area.
Maya Island Air (Corozal Air Strip, Ranchito. 422/0711 Corozal Airstrip, Ranchito; 223/1140 Belize City. www.mayaislandair.com.)
Tropic Air (Corozal Air Strip, Ranchito. 226/2012 San Pedro main office; 800/422–3435 in U.S.; 444/0210 Corozal Airstrip, Ranchito Village. www.tropicair.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's