Sights & Attractions in Northern Belize
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Northern Belize
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A team from the Royal Ontario Museum first excavated the site...
|Archaeological Sites||Altun Ha|
Like the Tulum site in Mexico, Cerros (also referred to as Cerro...
|Archaeological Sites||Copper Bank|
Corozal House of Culture
The old Corozal Cultural Centre was completely renovated and...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Corozal Town|
Corozal Town Hall
The history of Corozal, including a graphic portrayal of the...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Corozal Town|
Crooked Tree Village
One of Belize's oldest inland villages, established some 300...
|Museum Village||Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary|
Crooked Tree Visitor Center
At the Crooked Tree Visitor Center at the end of the causeway...
|Parks||Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary|
A working farm that produces coffee and raises cattle, cacao...
|Nature Preserves, Farms||Gallon Jug|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's