- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Crimson Orchid B&B
At a Glance
- newest and nicest accommodations in the Cerros-Sarteneja area
- reasonable prices
- authentic English breakfast
- unusual location in area that gets few tourists
- no pool yet (one is planned)
Check Rates from our Partners
Crimson Orchid B&B Review
An unexpected addition to Orchid Bay real estate development is this stylish three-level, nine-room B&B, which opened in late 2012. Located in the middle of the somewhat off-the-beaten-path development just beyond the hand-pulled ferry across Laguna Seca, the Crimson Orchid caters both to the handful of visitors who find themselves on the road to Sarteneja, and to prospective buyers at Orchid Bay. The air-conditioned rooms are attractively furnished, and there's a great view of Chetumal Bay from the roof-top terrace. A full English breakfast is included (the owner originally is from England) in the rates.
- Address: Pescadores Park, off Sarteneja Rd., at Orchid Bay development Copper Bank
- Phone: 669/5076
- Location: Copper Bank
- 9 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more