- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Paniscea Restaurant Review
Paniscea is a relatively new dining option in Orange Walk Town, and a good one if you want more than rice and beans. It's in an open-air setting under Las Banquitas House of Culture (for which it also serves as an event center), overlooking the New River. Try the pork chops or one of the pasta dishes. Beware: mosquitoes come out in force around dusk—the management provides bug spray. Open for dinner, but lunch or breakfast can be arranged with advance reservations.
- Address: Main St., Orange Walk Town
- Phone: 623/7200
- Location: Orange Walk Town
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more