- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Miss June's Kitchen
Miss June's Kitchen Review
The best breakfast in Corozal is served by Miss June at her home. There is seating for only about a dozen guests in an open-air patio. Everything is homemade, freshly prepared, and served by Miss June and her family. You can have a delicious breakfast of an omelette, peppery sausage, fried potatoes and freshly squeezed orange juice with whole wheat bread for about BZ$10. Lunch featuring conch and other local dishes is available, but breakfast is the stand-out.
- Address: 3rd Street S, Corozal Town
- Phone: 422/2559
- Location: Corozal Town
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more