- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Liz Fast Food
Liz Fast Food Review
Some of the tastiest and certainly the cheapest food in Sarteneja is at this little restaurant, hardly more than a glorified street stall. Liz Perez and her sister prepare and serve delicious, inexpensive tacos, salbutes, and garnaches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At lunch, locals stop by for spicy Buffalo chicken wings. It's hard to spend more than BZ$5 here for a filling meal.
- Address: Primitivo Aragon Ave., opposite the old church Sarteneja
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Sarteneja
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more