- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Ritchie's Place Review
This no-frills, family-run restaurant serves the freshest seafood in Sarteneja, from a whole fried snapper (BZ$15) to fish empanadas to conch and lobster in season. Owner Ritchie Cruz lives next door to his restaurant, which is just a few tables on a screened porch. Even a hungry family of four will find it difficult to spend more than BZ$50 for dinner unless you buy specials such as lobster.
- Address: Ritchie's Place, Front St., near public pier Sarteneja
- Phone: 423/2031
- Location: Sarteneja
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack?... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more