- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Ritchie's Place Review
This no-frills, family-run restaurant serves the freshest seafood in Sarteneja, from a whole fried snapper (BZ$15) to fish empanadas to conch and lobster in season. Owner Ritchie Cruz lives next door to his restaurant, which is just a few tables on a screened porch. Even a hungry family of four will find it difficult to spend more than BZ$50 for dinner unless you buy specials such as lobster.
- Address: Ritchie's Place, Front St., near public pier Sarteneja
- Phone: 423/2031
- Location: Corozal Town
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Hello, There is a ton of great information on the forums. Read more
· News & Features
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more