- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Serenity Sands B&B
At a Glance
- Beautiful rooms
- eco-oriented management
- In an out-of-the-way location, best visited with a rental car
- not directly on the water
Check Rates from our Partners
Serenity Sands B&B Review
This upscale, eco-oriented B&B is hidden away off the Consejo Road north of Corozal Town, with four tastefully decorated rooms on the second floor with private balconies overlooking gardens, Belizean art, and locally made hardwood furniture. A common room downstairs has satellite TV, DVD player, a library, and Wi-Fi. The Canadian owners generate their own power, mostly with windpower, and they work hard at being ecologically sensitive. Although the B&B is not directly on the water, Serenity has a beach on the bay a few hundred feet away. Rates are a good value for the high quality you enjoy, from BZ$170 plus tax. Delicious full breakfasts, mostly organic, are included. For families, there's a two-bedroom cottage (no air-conditioning) near the B&B.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more