- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Venke's Kabob Corner
Venke's Kabob Corner Review
For takeout curries and other Indian food at modest prices, Venke's is the spot. It's run by an Indian who formerly was a chef at the Las Vegas Casino in the Free Zone in Belize and at a leading Belize City Indian restaurant. As for atmosphere, Venke's has none, but the delicious curries come in servings big enough for two, with rice and tortillas on the side. Also try the excellent chicken tikka masala.
- Address: 5th Ave. South, across from Immigration office Corozal Town
- Phone: 402/0536
- Location: Corozal Town
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack?... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more