- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Venke's Kabob Corner
Venke's Kabob Corner Review
For takeout curries and other Indian food at modest prices, Venke's is the spot. It's run by an Indian who formerly was a chef at the Las Vegas Casino in the Free Zone in Belize and at a leading Belize City Indian restaurant. As for atmosphere, Venke's has none, but the delicious curries come in servings big enough for two, with rice and tortillas on the side. Also try the excellent chicken tikka masala.
- Address: 5th Ave. South, across from Immigration office Corozal Town
- Phone: 402/0536
- Location: Corozal Town
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more