- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Candelie's Sunset Cabañas
At a Glance
- Spacious private cottages
- lovely waterside location
- good value
- friendly manager
- Mattresses are a little thin
Check Rates from our Partners
Candelie's Sunset Cabañas Review
Our picks for the best, and best-value, lodging in Sarteneja are two seaside cottages at Candelie's. Named Wood Stork and Brown Pelican, the high-ceilinged cabins each have double beds, cable TV, and plenty of space. Wood Stork, closer to the water and with a large mural of the stork on the side, has newly upgraded air-conditioning. The cottages have screened porches to catch the breezes from the water. They are within walking distance of nearly everything in the village. Both are bargains, at BZ$120.
- Address: On waterfront at west end of village, N. Front St., Sarteneja
- Phone: 423/2005
- Location: Sarteneja
- 2 cottages.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more