- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- Beautiful views from top-floor patio
- good value in the heart of town
- Layout of stairs precludes bay views from many rooms
- mediocre food at Chinese restaurant
- not for those who have trouble with a lot of stairs
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Mirador Review
Breathless as you may be when climbing to the fifth-level terrace of this budget hotel—the highest point in Corozal Town—it's worth it for the breathtaking the views of Corozal Bay and town. The owners also operate a furniture store in Corozal, and they've outfitted the tiled and plastered rooms with beds and furnishings from their store. A Chinese eatery called Romantic Restaurant (which, sadly, it is not) occupies part of the first floor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more