- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Corozal House of Culture
Corozal House of Culture Review
The old Corozal Cultural Centre was completely renovated and reopened in 2012 as the Corozal House of Culture. Located in one of the oldest buildings in northern Belize (other than ancient Mayan structures), the House of Culture was built in 1886. It's operated by the National Institute of History and Culture (NICH) as an art gallery, museum devoted to the history of Corozal Town and northern Belize, and visitor information center. NICH operates three other Culture museums in Belize City, Orange Walk Town, and Benque Viejo.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more