- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cactus Plaza Review
For a great bargain, grab a seat at this popular nightspot and order a plateful of tacos, tostadas, salbutes (stuffed tortillas), and other Mexican finger foods. You won't be stuck with a big check: most entrées are less than BZ$8. Everything is freshly made and tasty.
- Address: 6 6th St. S, 2 blocks west of bayCorozal Town,
- Phone: 442/0394
- Location: Corozal Town
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.--Wed.; no lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Belize - Cayo District & Placencia Experience IExplore
- Belize Family IExplore
- Belize Active - Cayo District & San Pedro — $2,399 IExplore
- Belize Family — $2,700 IExplore
- Guatemala, Honduras & Belize — $4,995 IExplore
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
We will be on a NCL cruise at Thanksgiving. Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more