- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Unless you have a particular interest in Mennonite culture or farming methods, you'll probably just drive through the Mennonite communities in Northern Belize, as there are no specific tourist sites or activities. With rare exceptions, Mennonites aren’t much involved in tourism development.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's