- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Corozal Town is the last stop on the Goldson Highway before the Mexico border. There's frequent bus service from early morning to early evening on the Goldson Highway from Belize City. Maya Island Air and Tropic Air have a total of around 10 daily flights to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye (a couple of flights stop in Sarteneja on demand), but no other scheduled air service. A daily water taxi operated by San Pedro-Belize Express Water Taxi runs between Corozal Town and San Pedro with a stop on demand at Sarteneja.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's