Sights & Attractions in Belize City
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in South Side Commercial District
Belize Supreme Court
Not the oldest building in the city but one of the most striking...
|Architectural Sites||South Side Commercial District|
Bliss Center for the Performing Arts
Overlooking the harbor from the Southern Foreshore near the Supreme...
|Arts / Performance Venues||South Side Commercial District|
House of Culture
Formerly called Government House, the city's finest colonial...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||South Side Commercial District|
St. John's Cathedral
On Albert Street's south end is the oldest Anglican church in...
|Religious Sites||South Side Commercial District|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe