Sights & Attractions in Belize City
Sights & Attractions Belize City
|A-NO-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Many of the visitors here are tour groups from...
|Museums / Galleries, Beaches, Marinas / Piers, Amusement Parks||Western Suburbs|
Belize City's only casino, at the Princess...
|Casinos||Marine Parade Harbor Front|
St. John's Cathedral
On Albert Street's south end is the oldest...
|Religious Sites||South Side Commercial District|
As you might have guessed, the bridge spanning...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Fort George|
Traveller's Liquors Heritage Center
This museum celebrates Belize's love affair with...
|Museums / Galleries||Northern Suburbs|
Tropical Education Center and Belize Zoo Jungle Lodge
Adjacent to the Belize Zoo is this 84-acre...
|Nature Preserves||Belize City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's