Sights & Attractions in Belize City
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Belize City
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Many of the visitors here are tour groups from cruise ships, but...
|Museums / Galleries, Beaches, Marinas / Piers, Amusement Parks||Western Suburbs|
Belize City's only casino, at the Princess Hotel on the seafront...
|Casinos||Marine Parade Harbor Front|
St. John's Cathedral
On Albert Street's south end is the oldest Anglican church in...
|Religious Sites||South Side Commercial District|
As you might have guessed, the bridge spanning Haulover Creek...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Fort George|
Traveller's Liquors Heritage Center
This museum celebrates Belize's love affair with rum and its...
|Museums / Galleries||Northern Suburbs|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe