- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- Spacious, 1,064-square-foot suites with kitchens at rates the same as or lower than the better hotels
- Lacks some hotel amenities such as restaurant and pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Tower Review
An alternative to staying in a downtown hotel is this condominium tower, with some units available on a nightly basis; the rates (around BZ$318 including tax) make it an attractive option. All apartments are nicely furnished, with two bedrooms and fully equipped kitchens. Most have either verandas or balconies with sea views, and some have whirlpool tubs. You're a short walk from several restaurants and the Princess Casino. Secure, free parking is available for guests.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more