Black Orchid Resort
At a Glance
- Most upscale lodging near Baboon Sanctuary
- lovely riverside setting
- good food
- only 15 minutes from international airport
- Not directly in the Baboon Sanctuary
Check Rates from our Partners
Black Orchid Resort Review
This Belizean-owned resort in a pleasant and safe rural setting northwest of Belize City perches at the edge of the Belize River, where you can launch a canoe or kayak from the hotel's dock, or just laze about the riverside swimming pool and thatch palapa. The air-conditioned rooms (from around BZ$280, double in-season, plus tax) are large, with custom-made mahogany furnishings. The on-site restaurant serves good Belizean food (dinner around BZ$36).
- Address: 2 Dawson Ln., 12 mi (20 km) from Baboon Sanctuary, Rural Belize District, Burrell Boom Village | Map It
- Phone: 225/9158; 866/437–1301
- Website: www.blackorchidresort.com
- Location: Belize City
- 16 rooms, 1 3-bedroom villa, 2 2-bedroom cabins
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Belize City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More