- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Global Spice Review
It's unusual to include an airport restaurant in any listing of restaurants, but Global Spice, a no-frills restaurant near the "waving gallery" on the second floor of the main terminal, will leave you with a nice taste of Belize. Chef Jason de Ocampo has been a winner in the annual "Taste of Belize" cooking contest, which focuses on Belizean national and regional cooking. It's not a gourmet restaurant: this is a good place to get that farewell plate of stew chicken with rice and beans and a cold Belikin.
- Address: Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport, 2nd level of main terminal, Northern Suburbs, Belize City
- Phone: 225/3339
- Location: Belize City
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $180+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $149+/Nt Travelocity
- Super Savings on Belize City 6 Nts Htl + Air Fr $979 Travelocity
- Princess & Casino on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Expedia
- Belize City on Sale! 6 Nts + Air as Low as $1,527 — $1,527 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more