Global Spice Review
We don't often include airport restaurants, but Global Spice, a no-frills restaurant near the "waving gallery" on the second floor of the main terminal, will leave you with a nice taste of Belize. Chef Jason de Ocampo has been a winner in the annual "Taste of Belize" cooking contest, which focuses on Belizean national and regional cooking. It's not a gourmet restaurant, just a good place to get that farewell plate of stew chicken with rice and beans and a cold Belikin.
- Address: Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport, 2nd level of main terminal, Ladyville, Belize City
- Phone: 225/3339
- Location: Belize City
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to everyone who encouraged us to go to Belize and to give Lamanai a try. We're back from our trip and had a fantastic time. We lo... Read more
Hi, all - My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so... Read more