Sights & Attractions in South Wales
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Tenby
This beautiful little island off the coast at Tenby has whitewashed...
About 10 miles east of Tenby is this remarkably complete Norman...
|Castles / Palaces||Tenby|
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
By far the smallest of the country's three national parks, Pembrokeshire...
Tenby Museum and Art Gallery
Close to the castle, this small but informative museum recalls...
|Museums / Galleries||Tenby|
Town Trails of Tenby
Learn more about Tenby's storied past. Guide Marion Davies offers...
Tudor Merchant's House
This late-15th-century home shows how a prosperous trader would...
|Houses / Mansions||Tenby|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92-$113 -- Italy: Central Rome Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Accor Hotels
- $142-$165 -- Central London Hotel Through Summer, 30% Off ibis London Euston St. Pancras
- $1399 & up -- Dublin, Galway & More: 7-Nt. 5-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- Bulgaria and the Black Sea IExplore