5 Cwmdonkin Drive
5 Cwmdonkin Drive Review
Dylan Thomas was born in this suburban Edwardian house, which remains a place of pilgrimage for the poet's devotees. Tours (which must be booked in advance) are tailored according to how much time you want to spend here; devoted fans can hang around for hours. You can also arrange tours of other Thomas-related sites in Swansea and further afield in the region. The house can be rented as self-catering accommodation for around £150 per night or £580 per week.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's