Wervil Grange Farm
At a Glance
- authentic feel
- great for anglers
- dolphin spotting on the coast
- no sea views
Wervil Grange Farm Review
Here you can experience life on a traditional working farm rearing sheep and Welsh Black cattle. Rooms in the immaculate Georgian farmhouse are beautifully furnished with antiques and fine fabrics patterned in flowers and stripes. There's free fishing on the farm and easy access to the beach.
- Address: Off A487, 8 miles northeast of Cardigan Pentregat, SA44 6HW
- Phone: 01239/654252
- Location: Cardigan and the Teifi Valley
- 4 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My boyfriend (D) and I went on a semi-vacation for a few weeks in the Fall of 2013. Read more
PROLOGUE – Shut Out and Scrambling For Lodging
The still-to-this-day-maddening email arrived about 48 hours before Kim, Mary, Tracy and I were to take-off from LAX to London: “London Property Read more
Just about have my England itinerary finalized, all accommodations booked (except one). Read more
· News & Features
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making... Read more
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back... Read more
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more