Fodor's England 2014
Wervil Grange Farm
At a Glance
- authentic feel
- great for anglers
- dolphin spotting on the coast
- no sea views
Check Rates from our Partners
Wervil Grange Farm Review
Here you can experience life on a traditional working farm rearing sheep and Welsh Black cattle. Rooms in the immaculate Georgian farmhouse are beautifully furnished with antiques and fine fabrics patterned in flowers and stripes. There's free fishing on the farm and easy access to the beach.
- Address: Off A487, 8 miles northeast of Cardigan Pentregat, SA44 6HW
- Phone: 01239/654252
- Location: Cardigan and the Teifi Valley
- 4 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making ... Read more
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back... Read more
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more