La Braseria Review
Lively and welcoming, this spot resembles a Spanish bodega (wine cellar), with its flamenco music, oak barrels, and whitewashed walls. Among the house specialties are sea bass in rock salt, roast suckling pig, and pheasant (in season, of course). There's a good choice of 140 Spanish and French wines.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North Fr $105+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at The Angel Fr $194+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Cardiff this May Fr $195+/Nt — $195 Expedia
- May deal: Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay Fr $151+/Nt — $151 Expedia
- Save in Cardiff: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $154+/Nt — $154 Expedia
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
We are planning a trip to England and Scotland using Britrail. Read more
· News & Features
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more
You may know about its idyllic green, pastoral landscapes, but Wales is full of surprises—from mushroom... Read more
We're checking in on Yosemite Falls, keeping an eye out for Kayak's hot new IPO, and looking toward the... Read more