National Waterfront Museum
National Waterfront Museum Review
Housed in a construction of steel, slate, and glass grafted onto a historic redbrick building, the National Waterfront Museum's galleries have 15 theme areas, taking you through Welsh maritime and industrial history through state-of-the-art interactive technology and a host of artifacts. Highlights of the collection include a monoplane built by amateur aviation enthusiasts in the early 1900s (one of the oldest British aircraft in existence).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's